Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cleaning Day

March  27, 2013

Getting the truck and boat washed up.Fishing rods and lines cleaned and waxed up too. New State and Fedral Stickers on the boat. Don't forget your last years fishing license expires April 1 st..So I got my new 2013 All Species license today. My scouting partner blew me off today. No worries the phone is ringing off the hook and I'm plenty busy. Spring is in the air and it is a car wash kinda day. Bright sunny not a cloud in the sky and 43 deg.. Snow is melting and it's NOT SNOWING...Awesome!!

I have March 28th. open to Guide and April 1,2,7,8,9,10,11 Open Dates for April are filling in Booked 5 days today alone..So if you don't have your rooms and trips in the books you might want to start planning soon..Steelhead Woolly Bugger doing it's job. Catching Steelhead!

Tight lines Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment